ACT Takes Awards for Custom Home Building Services
2014 has been one of the busiest years for our company since we started back in 2004. We took on several custom home building and remodeling projects for a group of fantastic clients over the past year. As a result, we produced, perhaps, some of the best work we’ve ever done.
We were honored and immensely thankful to find out that our work caught the eye of the Building Industry Association of Clark County and the BIA chapter of the greater Washington state. The BIA was kind enough to help us end our year with several commendations across a variety of categories.
We were humbled to take home the following awards from the Building Industry Association over the past year as well as a nomination for Remodeler of the Year.
- 2014 Remodeled Homes Tour Best of Show // Building Industry Association of Clark County (BIA of Clark County)
- 2014 Remodeled Homes Tour, Biggest Transformation // Building Industry association of Clark County (BIA of Clark County)
- 2014 Building Excellence Awards, Best Remodel Under $100,000 // BIA of Clark County
- 2014 Building Excellence Awards, Best Remodel Over $100,000 // BIA of Clark County
- 2014 Building Excellence Awards, Best New Home Under $500,000 // BIA of Clark County
- 2014 Remodeler of the year // BIA of Clark County
- 2014 Nominee, Remodeler of the Year // Building Industry Association of Washington (BIAW)
Recognition from others in our profession helps to validate the countless hours of care and detail that we put into each custom home build and remodel we take on. With 46 combined years of experience in the building industry, we approach each project we take on with the same level of passion and that has allowed us to consistently grow our business year over year.
We cannot thank the Building Industry Association enough for their recognition. These accolades, however, would not have been possible without our amazing team, families and the continued support of our clients.